While Zieman Engineering is capable of handling many types of projects, the following are our particular areas of expertise. Many of our projects involve several of these attributes:
- Structural steel design, particularly structures that are unconventional or involve complex connections.
- Integrating considerations of detailing, fabrication, transportation and structural steel field work into design.
- Erection procedures for complex steel structures.
- Advanced analysis, such as staged construction, stability or FEM analysis.
- Projects requiring a high level of detail due to tight dimensional clearances or similar constraints.
- Rehabilitation projects that involve matching temporary structures with existing structures.
- Complex procedures and staging.
- Lifting, moving and rigging of heavy objects.
- Custom mechanical design and gantries.